The Farmington Regional Chamber team is your problem solver, connection builder and business information specialist.
Different Benefits. One Chamber.
- Different Benefits. One Chamber.
- Business Builder
- Business Investors
- Community Builders
- Community Investor
With more than 6,000 employees, 300 companies and 600 member representatives, the Farmington Regional Chamber has a big job serving many different needs. But that’s why we’re here.
No two members are alike. Every Farmington Regional Chamber member has unique needs (sometimes within the same company). Chamber opportunities are designed to help you right where you are.
Here are four sets of needs and opportunities commonly shared by our members. Whether you associate with one or all, there’s a special place for you in our membership.”
- Laura Raymer, Director of Events & Program Marketing
I’m not going to miss an event because I might miss an opportunity to get a lead. If there’s an opportunity to get my name out there, I’ll take it! I’ll roll up my sleeves to help because it might help my own business.”
Looking for leads, networking and business showcase opportunities?
- Strategic networking activities each month open to all members | INCLUDED – Choose one or attend all!
- Learn and network with Chamber University training programs throughout the year to enhance your skills and contact database
- Targeted customer lead lists | INCLUDED with membership
- Generate leads at the Farmington Business Expo in January
- Join a Farmington Business Builders leads sharing and referral group
I want to be part of an organization that promotes my business with me. Operating my own business takes all my time and energy, so I appreciate all the help I can get to make it easier. I invest in things that show me value.”
Want a promotion partner who connects you to potential customers?
- Increase visibility by sharing news and hot deals with more than 700 members each week | Even if they’re not a direct target customer, they know someone who might be! | INCLUDED with membership
- Get listed where people look for retail and service providers | Online directory listing, insert in new resident packets and more INCLUDED with membership
- When someone calls, we refer YOU. We are the region’s leading business and community information source.
- Ribbon cutting, grand opening, groundbreaking and open house promotion INCLUDED with membership
I like learning about community issues and needs so I can be part of the team that makes a difference. Having a unified voice for business and grassroots efforts make our community stronger. Businesses should come together to support community events and activities.”
Ready to step in and help our community get stronger?
- Variety of monthly activities and targeted communications help you and your employees stay on top of important community events and business issues
- Endorsement of policy that matters to you | We are watching out for issues that affect the region’s business climate and community vitality
- Opportunities for involvement on issues task forces, roundtables and committees to address important regional community issues
- Participate in planning and implementing fun community events and activities that reflect positively on the community and our members
I don’t have much time to invest, but I want to see our community thrive and I’ll support it. When government policy needs to change to benefit our businesses, we need to just make it happen. Committees and networking events aren’t necessarily in my schedule, but I do attend a few select events to socialize with my peers.”
Limited on time but want to invest in your community and leverage social capital?
- The FRC maintains direct contact with leaders in all levels of government and administration, and when there is a need that rises, we work with them to get action
- We listen and respond when you see issues where we need to make change happen.
- Customized support for developers and business owners
- Targeted social events (like our annual golf outing and awards celebration) help cultivate positive perception and connect you with people you need to be connected with
Did you know?
Source: Shapiro Group, Atlanta, Georgia
Legislative ActionBusiness leaders don’t always have time to focus on legislation that can significantly impact business. We watch out for our members, keep them up to date on policy changes that matter, and take action when our members voice (your voice) needs to be heard.
Economic ImprovementBy recruiting new businesses, helping existing businesses expand, and developing a stronger workforce, our work is leading to a better regional economy which helps all businesses, including yours.
Community DevelopmentWorking with leaders in our community, we are helping to solve problems that keep us from being our best. Whether that is identifying strategies to help people, strengthen education, promote entrepreneurship, or develop amenities our people need, we are helping to make your community stronger.
Member SupportNo two businesses face the exact same challenges. That’s why we work to support our members on a 1:1 customized basis. We are problem solvers, connection builders and promoters of our members. Members choose programs and services that give them the business advantage.
Additional Member Advantages
Expand your network
No matter the size or scope of your business, people do business with people they know. Expanding your network of contacts and building stronger relationships will pay dividends.
Build your strengths
A community is only as strong as its people, and a business is only as strong as its team. Membership in the Farmington Regional Chamber provides you access to significant savings on dynamic training and development opportunities.
Maximize your brand
Brand recognition is key to success. And your brand becomes stronger when it is aligned with the Farmington Regional Chamber business network. It’s an advantage when you maximize your brand through membership in the Farmington Regional Chamber.
- Complete member access.
- Full business directory listing.
- Number of reps based on employee count.
- Variable rate.
- Access to networking events.
- Receive chamber communications.
- Perfect for job seekers, students and retirees.