Business Promotion Opportunities
Easy and cost effective ways to promote your business!
Membership in the Farmington Regional Chamber is one of the least expensive marketing tools at your disposal. You have multiple Chamber resources right at your fingertips to promote your business.
Are you looking for a way to reach customers about your business, events, special sales & job openings?
- Send information for the Chamber E-Blast Did you know the E-Blast is sent to about 1000 business and community leaders each week? Enter your information in the Member Information Center portal or email the Chamber staff and request for it to be included in the E-Blast. It’s THAT simple!
- Send information for the Chamber Facebook page (preferably send via email or Messenger in a .jpg format) Did you know the Farmington Regional Chamber Facebook page averages 600,000+ people reached every 28 days?
- Don't forget to submit News Releases to the Farmington Regional Chamber when your company receives an award, recognition, makes a donation to a non-profit, or hires a new employee. Also, keep in mind we can host an Open House, Ribbon Cutting, or Morning Mixer at your business. ALL of these things raise your visibility in the community! The best way to submit a News Release is through your Member Information Center portal or you can email it to the Chamber staff.
- Make sure your business listing on the Farmington Regional Chamber website is personalized and current. You can add photos, hours of operation, map, videos, logo and contact information. (Hint-You can do this through your Member Information Center portal.) Did you know the online Business Directory had 10,000 hits last year?
- Post your events on the Farmington Regional Chamber website event calendar. Did you know the website event calendar averages about 3000 hits per month? Enter your events conveniently in the Member Information Center portal!
- Use the Farmington Regional Chamber bulk mail permit when mailing 200+ pieces and cut your postage rate almost by half! The Chamber staff can provide you with all the details.
- Include your business information in the Farmington Regional Chamber relocation packets. Did you know the FRC distributes about 600 relocation packets each year? Lists of member real estate companies, restaurants, hotels, and for shopping are already included!
- Post your job openings on the Farmington Regional Chamber website. You can do this through your Member Information Center portal AND there is no additional charge to advertise your job openings!
- Sponsor a Chamber event and increase visibility for your business! Sponsorships are available for all kinds of events and various price ranges?
Marketing experts have found the average consumer needs to be exposed to information at least 7+ times before they act on it. Increase your visibility by utilizing every membership marketing tool!